Unlike other dry products currently on the market, the EVAPCO eco-Air Series units are 100% fully rated. Every eco-Air unit comes with EVAPCO’s exclusive 100% thermal performance guarantee, ensuring peace of mind in selecting the ideal cooling solution for your needs.
eco-Air Series Flat Industrial Air Cooled Condenser
- Runs 100% dry
- 304L stainless steel tubing as standard
- Aluminum fins as standard
- Ranging in capacity from 15 to 279 nominal tons
- IBC Compliant for 1.5 Importance Factor installations
- Reduced maintenance
- Ships as one piece, ready for installation
- Low profile
Superheated refrigerant vapor enters the inlet header connections. Heat from the refrigerant dissipates through the coil tubes and out to the fins. Ambient air is drawn over the coil surface by the fans located at the top of the unit. Heat from the refrigerant transfers to the air which is then discharged to the atmosphere. Condensed refrigerant exits the unit through the outlet connections.
Advanced Motor Technology
Available with Electronically Commutated (EC) or NEMA fan motor designs.
The motors on the eco-Air series are pre-wired at the factory to UL standards, reducing costs associated with field wiring. As standard, all units are wired to a common terminal box. Adding the EVAPCO controls package allows for both single point power supply and complete capacity control.
- Premium efficient direct drive
- Zero maintenance sealed bearings
- VFD ready
- Severe Duty
EC motors are the latest development in energy savings and speed control.
The high efficiency wing tip fans operate up to 3 dB less than conventional blade fans with improved part speed energy consumption.
- Zero maintenance
- Integrated speed control
Superior Stainless Steel Technology
- Constructed with high-grade Type 304L stainless steel tubing as standard
- Meets ASME B31.5 refrigerant piping code
- Available in 5/8-inch OD
Through the use of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modeling software, finite element heat transfer analysis, and proprietary coil performance calculation methods, EVAPCO engineers have identified significant design elements to improve the finned coil performance. The extensive computer modeling has been refined and verified through coil performance evaluation in EVAPCO's state of the art research laboratories.
Coil Return Bend Covers
Protects the coil return bends during handling and operation
All units are designed to ship and install as a single piece
Fork Lift Channels
Standard on all units up to 27 feet in length
Individual Motor Disconnect Switches
Mounted at each fan motor to electrically isolate individual motors
Epoxy Coated Fins
- Increased corrosion resistance
- No impact on unit capacity
EVAPCO Control Package
The EVAPCO Control Package is factory mounted and wired when configuration and shipping limitations allow.
Provides operating sequence and fan speed control based on real time heat loads and ambient conditions.
- EVAPCO PLC Controller
- Supervisory control system integration
- Fan speed control
- EC Motor Option: Modbus control of EC fan
- NEMA Motor Option: Packaged VFD with bypass switch
- UL Listed
- NEMA 3R Rated
- Thermal overload and short circuit protection of each motor
- Operate and fault indicator lights on outside of panel
- Refrigerant Pressure Sensor (shipped loose)
- Ambient Temperature Sensor
- Rain/Sun Protection Hood (optional)